Making a marriage certificate is now required in India. Every Indian citizen will now be required to get a marriage certificate after their marriage. Marriage registration is required to receive this certificate. There is a slew of advantages to completing this registration.
The government has developed an official registration website for people of each state. It is possible to register both online and offline. Through this post,
we will provide you with Marriage Certificate Online Application(Vivah Panjikaran), Status Check, and Marriage Registration 2022 and Vivah Panjikaran. We will cover all you need to know about marriage registration, including its advantages, purpose, eligibility, features, required paperwork, and application procedure.
So, friends, if you want to learn all there is to know about marriage registration, please read this article all the way through.
Marriage Registration Status | Marriage Registration Form | Marriage Registration Online | Certificate Online Application |
Vivah Panjikaran 2022
After marriage, every married couple must undergo Vivah Panjikaran. A marriage certificate is issued by the government once the marriage has been registered. The evidence of marriage is this marriage certificate. Marriage certificates may preserve women’s rights. Marriage certificates are now required for people of all religions in India.
Women will be liberated from issues such as domestic abuse, child marriage, marriage fraud, divorce, and so on by obtaining a marriage certificate. A marriage certificate may be used to create a variety of different papers.
Online Marriage Certificate Application
To obtain a marriage certificate, you need to apply online through the official website of your state. This will improve the transparency of the system as well as save time and money.
If you wish, you can also apply by post. You will also be charged a fee to register your marriage. If you do not register your marriage on time, you will have to pay a fee. The amount of the fine varies from state to state.
What is the purpose of marriage registration?
Women, as you are all aware, endure a slew of issues once they marry. Domestic abuse, child marriage, eviction from the home after the husband’s death, and so on. Due to these issues, the Government of India has made it essential to register a marriage.
In order to put an end to the injustices against women. This registration is now required for citizens of all faiths. You may also register for your marriage online from the comfort of your own home using the official website. Women would be given social security and will be empowered as a result of Vivah Panjikaran.
Marriage Registration’s Benefits And Features
- Marriage registration is completed to obtain the marriage certificate.
- All married couples must register.
- Marriage certificates can protect the rights of women.
- A marriage certificate is now required for all residents, regardless of faith.
- This certificate can be used to make different types of paper.
- If you need a marriage certificate, visit your state’s official website and fill out an online application.
- Marriage registration can also be done in paper format.
- The marriage must be registered for which you have to pay a cost.
- If you do not register on time, you will have to pay a fine.
- If the husband dies, the woman gets all his rights through the marriage certificate.
- This document can also be used to apply for citizenship.
- Marriage registration is another way to prevent child marriage.
Eligibility for The Vivah Panjikaran
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years for males and 18 years for females.
- The candidate or his/her spouse must be a permanent resident of India.
- The registration of marriage has to be completed within one month of the marriage.
- If one or both of the bride and groom are divorced, a certificate of divorce has to be submitted.
Important Paperwork For Marriage Registration
- Bride and groom’s Aadhaar cards
- Wedding photo
- Wedding invitation card
- Bride’s passport picture
- At the time of the marriage, provide complete information on two witnesses, as well as their certificates.
- In the event of marriage outside of the United States, the Embassy will provide a No Objection Certificate.
- Certificate of occupancy
Process Of Online Marriage Registration
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- You have to choose the Apply Now option on the main page.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You must fill out the registration form completely including your name, phone number, and email address.
- You will then need to submit all the necessary paperwork.
- Now you have to choose the submit option.
- You will be able to register marriage in this way.
Marriage Registration Is Done In Paper Form.
- First of all you have to go to the sub-registrar’s office.
- After that you have to get the marriage registration form.
- Now you have to fill the form with all the required information like your name, email address and phone number.
- After that, you need to submit any required documents.
- This form should now be sent to the sub-registrar’s office.
- At that time you will be given a reference number.
- You can check your registration status using this reference number.
All state’s official marriage registration website
|STATE NAMES||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||Click Here|
4 thoughts on “Marriage Certificate Online Application(Vivah Panjikaran), Status Check And Marriage Registration 2022”
Pingback: Top 5 Resorts in Auli, Uttarakhand - Digital Sukhwinder
Pingback: Sonu Sood Scholarship | Sambhavam Scholarship Apply Online 2022 - Digital Sukhwinder
Pingback: ਭਗਵੰਤ ਮਾਨ ਹੋਣਗੇ ਆਪ ਦਾ ਸੀਐਮ ਚਿਹਰਾ, ਪੜ੍ਹੋ ਪੂਰੀ ਖ਼ਬਰ - Digital Sukhwinder
Pingback: ਭਗਵੰਤ ਮਾਨ ਹੋਣਗੇ ਆਪ ਦਾ ਸੀਐਮ ਚਿਹਰਾ, ਪੜ੍ਹੋ ਪੂਰੀ ਖ਼ਬਰ